Below are FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) that we receive. Please click to expand or retract the FAQ bar.
What is an Online Business Manager?
“A virtually based support professional who manages online based businesses, including the day-to-day management of projects, operations, team members and metrics.” (OBMconnection.com) A Virtual Success has degree-holding professionals, who help you assess your business processes, manage projects, and guide your teams to successful outcomes implementing best practices.
What is a Virtual Assistant?
A Virtual Assistant IS:
A Virtual Assistant IS NOT:
How can a Virtual Assistant help me?
We do what you:
• Don’t have the time to do;
• Don’t have a unique skill to do; (i.e., website updates, payroll, etc.);
• Find painstaking to do.
Projects we can help your business with are:
• Deadline-oriented projects.
• Ad hoc projects.
• Long or short-term projects.
• Data Tracking.
• See more of the services we provide.
Do I really need a Virtual Assistant?
Ask yourself if what you are doing:
• Adds to your marketing efforts?
• Secures client business?
• Is the best use of your time?
• Costs me more to do, than to outsource?
How does a Virtual Assistant save me money?
Because you do not employ an AVS contractor, you do not have any of the following fiscal commitments:
• Federal Unemployment Tax (FUTA)
• Benefits cost (Health and Welfare, disability, 401k matching, etc.)
• Computer purchasing nor maintenance expense
• Square Footage, high-speed internet lines, utilities, parking benefits, etc.
• Training and education cost.
• Click here for more reasons.
How does a Virtual Assistant save me time?
Ask yourself, “How many hours does it take from start to finish, to secure a client relationship?”
You are good at what you do; however, you or your staff may lack certain skills. Tackling a particular task could take you 5-6 hours to carry out; it may only take an experienced AVS associate 2-3 hours to succeed. Layout and design of manuals, web design, spreadsheet analysis, payroll, are just a few examples.
Just contracting AVS for 5 hours a week, frees you up 20-25 hours a month to work on your sales, networking and marketing efforts.
For information about the services we offer please visit here.
Can I meet my Virtual Assistant or Online Business Manager in person?
What does it mean to work virtually?
Do you use overseas help?
Also, consistency is very important for your business success. We have found that overseas providers tend to assign your project to the next available VA. So there is a good chance someone different is handling your business matters, similar to a secretarial pool concept. We strongly disagree with this model; especially when it comes to issues of confidentiality.
With that said, A Virtual Success is a member of the International Virtual Assistants Association, and if you do need an overseas services provider, we are happy to refer you.
What about confidentiality?
• Our equipment is password protected.
• All hardcopy documentation is stored in a locked location.
• Secured documentation is either transmitted over the internet with encryption and passwords (based upon the client’s request) or delivered to a reputable cloud program that is password protected.
• For sensitive information, the owner of AVSoffice.com, holds a Secret Level Security Clearance. Sorry that is all we can tell you!
Please see Our Commitment page.
Are all your consults free?
Once we have established the needs of the client, an agreement is signed. It has been our experience that needs change over time, so we will revisit the agreement at the end of first three months, and tweak it as needed.
Why do you have packages?